At SequelCare of Maine, we seek to hire compassionate, caring individuals to work with the State of Maine’s most vulnerable populations. We offer a unique employment opportunity here in Maine, working with our employees to build and develop their skills. Many of our employees have received the opportunity to cross-train or be promoted as a result of their hard work, dedication and the ongoing training opportunities offered by the agency. When you are looking for a career ask yourself these questions:
1.) Do you enjoy helping people?
2.) Are you looking for a rewarding career?
3.) Are you a caring, compassionate individual who is open to learning?
If you answered yes to these three questions, we want to hear from you! We have employment opportunities throughout Maine.
We offer an extensive benefits package to all administrative staff, along with a health benefits package that is available to our field staff that averages 30 billable hours over the course of a quarter. Our package includes:
- 401K (after 1,000 hours worked)
- FSA and HSA options
- Short-Term Disability with buy up options
- Long-Term Disability with buy up options
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance with buy up options
- PTO (for employees who meet eligibility)
- Paid Holidays (for employees who meet eligibility)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- UNUM Group Policies
- VIP discount, Verizon discount and many other corporate discounts offered through Sequel Youth and Family Services